Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Finally Crafting Again!

Oooohhhh! I am SO excited!!!

One of the blogs I follow is so freaking awesome. It's called infarrantly creative, and it's by a red-haired Christian crafter! I log on to my Google Reader every day, just hoping she has posted something else — she's that awesome. Reading her blog is kind of like going to my happy place; I totally live vicariously through her über-crafty life.

So anyway, she's having a contest for her birthday (Monday) for her readers to "make-over" something they've found or received for free. I wanted to do it so badly, but I just couldn't justify spending the time when my house needs serious attention (not to mention my children and my business...oh, and my husband). However, Charlie and I decided that I could take 1 or 2 hours tonight to do it anyway, to juice up my creative-happiness so I'll have energy for the long tasks ahead. LOL

I even found something we'd received for Christmas 2008 that I'd intended to makeover, but never have (see ¶2). Pictures to come!



This post originally appeared on my family blog and is reprinted with permission.

0 comments: